Anticipation is a b***h…Sometimes you cant help but get amped up for new things…I have a bad habit of getting locked in on my vices, and really cant see past them until I get them…Here are a few things that I’m looking forward to this year.
- The Return of the Air Jordan IV – My Favorite “Airs” finally get released…So far the “Cements”, “Military Blue”, “Mars”(!), and “Bred” are on tap for the year…F.I.L.O.S.
- The Ipad 3 and Iphone 5 – It will be interesting to see how these device will evolve without this generation’s most innovative leader gone… R.I.P Steve Jobs.
- Grand Theft Auto 5 – The Trailer sets it up for me to be without sun again this summer…
- Robert Glasper’s “Black Radio” album – This is going to be the R&B/Jazz album of the year…This man will have a household name after this. More on this later.
- The 2012 Republican Candidate for U.S. Preisidency – The only reason this is going to be interesting is because everyone gets to cringe during the debates listening to these clowns debate over who wants their ass kicked by Obama at the polls.
- The 2012-2013 NFL Season – I’m not just saying this because the Eagles sucked, but this year was some of the worst NFL football I’ve seen in quite some time. Season ending injuries, sloppy play, and penalties turned most of these games to high school fodder. Any real fan of the game will appreciate the off-season workouts and training camps to get the NFL back looking like the NFL.
- The Dark Knight Rises and The Amazing Spider-Man – I’m going to go ahead and state the obvious: Batman is going to get his back broken by Bane…ass kicked at the minimum…and I’m going to love it. The Spider-Man reboot will hopefully restore some life to my favorite comic book hero and redeem him from that spaghetti junction that was “Spider-Man 3”
- 2012 Summer Olympics – Track and Field…..NUFF SAID.
- Big K.R.I.T.’s “Live From The Underground” album – This prodigy is the single most important artist to Southern Hip-Hop since T.I.’s emergence…Yeah I said it.
- Are the Mayans right? – Of course I don’t believe it, but it will interesting to see how far the media blows it out of proportion…*earth-shaking*